IfritFireMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IfritFireMS

IfritFireMS Maple Story Private server!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

everyone that is new here hi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[GM]Dream

everyone that is new here hi Empty
PostSubject: everyone that is new here hi   everyone that is new here hi Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:03 am

hi i am [GM]Dream on IfritFireMS yeah so if you need any GMs to help you and they off and i on i am almost on like all the time just ask me cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
[GM]V1ral

[GM]V1ral

PostSubject: Re: everyone that is new here hi   everyone that is new here hi Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:32 am

Hi Dream Who ever you are some people were saying its Nikki/Wesley. Well Im back and just want to say MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLESZ. Very Happy

~Logan/xbandit98/[GM]Frost

Last edited by Divine on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : CUZ I WANTED TO)
Back to top Go down
[GM]V1ral

[GM]V1ral

PostSubject: Re: everyone that is new here hi   everyone that is new here hi Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:34 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Cough Cough Like a Star @ heaven LIES. Your not on all the time. If you need a GM for help talk to me.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Dream

PostSubject: Re: everyone that is new here hi   everyone that is new here hi Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:26 am

[GM]V1ral wrote:
Like a Star @ heaven Cough Cough Like a Star @ heaven LIES. Your not on all the time. If you need a GM for help talk to me.

lmao i am on more then you jack*** you barely even on i am on everyday if i dont get grounded are go to my friends house to stay for a few nights
Back to top Go down
[GM]Ivan

PostSubject: Reply.....   everyone that is new here hi Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:58 am

Omg Kevin,Wesley,Logan,and Oxythief sorry Oxythief i forgot your name. Do you guys remember me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: everyone that is new here hi   everyone that is new here hi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

everyone that is new here hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IfritFireMS :: General Chat-
Jump to: